[hobbit] moving hobbit from Ubuntu to Debian

John Glowacki johng at idttechnology.com
Fri Jun 2 14:31:52 CEST 2006

No, It calls the hobbit bb command. The only thought I had was size of
the message being sent is smaller.

# grep opt hobbit.se
       printf("/opt/hobbit/client/bin/bb %s \"status %s.%s %s
%24.24s\n%s\"\n", bbhost, hostname, ident,
       system(sprintf("/opt/hobbit/client/bin/bb %s \"status %s.%s %s
%24.24s\n%s\"\n", bbhost, hostname, ident,

John