[hobbit] mysql monitor

thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr
Thu Jun 1 10:38:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've done all of that and I didn't get it to work ! Is there another thing  to do ? I'm looking at the man-page (hobbitd_rrd) but it's the same
example ! I put the line NCV_mysql="Uptime:NONE,Queriespersecondavg:GAUGE"
into hobbitserver.cfg but what can I do to have the corresponding graph
appear in "trends" ?
Thanks a lot for your help !

Thomas

"Ralph Mitchell" <ralphmitchell at gmail.com> a écrit sur 31/05/2006 07:25:11
:

> Looks like I've got these:
>
> in hobbitgraph.cfg:
>    [mysqlslow]
>         TITLE MySQL Slow Queries
>         YAXIS Slow Queries
>         DEF:slow=mysql.rrd:Slowqueries:AVERAGE
>         LINE2:slow#00CCCC:Slow Queries
>         COMMENT:\n
>         GPRINT:slow:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
>         GPRINT:slow:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
>         GPRINT:slow:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
>         GPRINT:slow:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n
>
>    [mysqlthread]
>         TITLE MySQL Active Threads
>         YAXIS Threads
>         DEF:threads=mysql.rrd:Threads:AVERAGE
>         AREA:threads#00CCCC:Threads
>         COMMENT:\n
>         GPRINT:threads:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
>         GPRINT:threads:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
>         GPRINT:threads:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
>         GPRINT:threads:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n
>
> in hobbitserver.cfg:
>    TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk...mysql=ncv"
>    GRAPHS="la,disk...mysql:mysqlslow,mysql:mysqlthread"
>    NCV_mysql="Uptime:NONE,Queriespersecondavg:GAUGE"
>
> The status line from one host reads:
>    Uptime: 5421958   Threads: 1  Questions: 1051219  Slow queries:
> 577  Opens: 80325  Flush tables: 189  Open tables: 63
>
> The Uptime value is discarded and the rest go into the mysql.rrd.
> Only the "Slow queries" and "Thread" graphs show on the Trends page.
>
> It may not be optimal, but I am getting graphs... :)
>
> Ralph Mitchell

> On 5/30/06, Jason Chambers <Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com > wrote:
> No Rush! :D
>
> Jason Chambers
> IT Helpdesk Support
> [image supprimée] eosoft Inc.
> 85 Richmond St. West - 8th Floor
> Toronto, Ontario, Canada
> M5H 2C9
> Tel: 416-369-0111 x344

Ce message (et toutes ses pieces jointes eventuelles) est confidentiel et etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est
interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, CNP Assurances et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message, s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

*****

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CNP Assurances nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.