[hobbit] Force client to update data

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:51:19 CEST 2006

Is there a way to force the Hobbit clients to update their data to the
server?  Often times I'll be adding new process checks or otherwise
modifying existing tests, and would like to be able to see their
status updated on the Hobbit server.

Right now, that means waiting 5 minutes for the client to get the
new/updated checks, and then waiting another 5 minutes for it to
report back to the server.  However, I *don't* have any reason/need to
adjust this time globally.  I would like to force an update only once
in a while, when making changes to the client tests.  Is there
currently any way to do this?