Bbgen problems with latest snapshot

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon Jul 31 00:08:47 CEST 2006

I've a problem with bbgen and pageset...
I'm creating a new set of pages with the bbgen pageset feature of hobbit
and I've found I've a problem with the default host tag with bbgen.

I've a set of pages definition in the bb-hosts file for bbgen:
beapage PServers Prod Servers
beagroup Physical Servers
beagroup Virtual Servers
beapage PDomains Prod Domains
beagroup WLI Domains
beagroup WLS Internal Domains
beagroup WLS Internet Domains
beapage PDatabase Prod DB Servers

before defining the host i want to go to those pageset i define the
default and then the host:
0.0.0.0 .default. #  BEA:PDomains,3
group-compress WLS Internet Web Sites
0.0.0.0 Q8      # noconn nodisp beastat
0.0.0.0 Q8.Q8Server     # noconn beaping BEA:PDomains,3
0.0.0.0 Q8.Q8Server_1   # noconn beaping
0.0.0.0 Q8.Q8Server_2   # noconn beaping
0.0.0.0 Q8Oils  # noconn nodisp beastat

Now the Q8.Q8Server is going to the pageset in the group number 3 (I've
added the definition in the host to see if it work)... all the other
ones don't get the .default. tag ....
Another problem with pageset is that i cannot create .rss file in the
pagesets... someone know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's normal
or a bug?

To create the pageset i've a script I call from the hobbitlaunch with 2
parameters that will result in this output:

BBWEB="/hobbit/BEA"; BBMENUSKIN="$BBWEB/menu"; exec bbgen --pageset=bea
--report=bbgen-bea --nopurple --nstab=BEA/nstab.html $BBGENOPTS
$BBHOME/www/BEA

my BBGENOPTS is
BBGENOPTS="--recentgifs --subpagecolumns=2 --nopropred=msgs,vmio
--pagetext-headings --timing --docurl=/hobbit/admin/notes.php?host=%s
--rssversion=2.0 --eventignore=uptime,event,msgs,vmio,legato
--includecolumns=graph --bb2-ignorecolumns=legato --rss"

Thanks
Francesco