Client for NetApp storage and Weblogic Server

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Sun Jul 30 19:32:25 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm currently developing 3 perl client to use with Network appliance
Storage, Weblogic Servers and Database (SQL/Oracle/Informix and Mysql).
At this moment only the weblogic and netapp scripts are available, the
database check for Oracle/Informix and with connection check to
sqlserver will be probably available the next week.
I uploaded the scripts to deadcat but i got some problems downloading
them so I've also created a project on sourceforge and I'm uploading the
scripts there (and I will also try to create a mailing list so that if
users have the need to contact me they can do that there).

The homepage on sourceforge is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/
<BLOCKED::http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/>

Thanks and sorry for the advertise but this seems the better place to
let users know about hobbit clients available :D

Regards
Francesco Duranti