[hobbit] conn test fails / comes back

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:15:02 CEST 2006

interesting. Let me think. emm, no, I have only one hobbit server. There's
another bigsister server nearby. however, friewall rule disallows hobbit
server to receive inbound connection from the bigsister. moreover, the
client has only hobbit-client installed. the http test
(cont=http;http://blah.host/) is only configured for this host in
hobbit-server's bb-hosts.