[hobbit] hobbitlaunch.cfg question

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Thu Jul 27 15:00:57 CEST 2006

Buchan Milne a écrit :

> If some kind of include-like functionality were to be implemented (and I would
> vote for it to be in at least hobbitlaunch.cfg and hobbitgraph.cfg)

It is ! All config files support the include directive. I use it for all
files, so the stock setup is poked the least.

For graphs, here's what I did in my local setup :

/opt/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg defines TEST2RRD and
GRAPHS, and I extend them in /opt/hobbitlocal/etc/hobbitserver.cfg :

TEST2RRD="$TEST2RRD,wallbotz=ncv,reqs=ncv,template=ncv,mysql=ncv,mem_jvm=ncv,squid=ncv"
GRAPHS="$GRAPHS,ncv,wallbotz,reqs,template,mysql,mem_jvm,squid"

I don't like the idea of globbing filenames, but I might use it at some
point. (I have 95 extensions in use at my company :)).

Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31