hobbitlaunch.cfg question

Kolbjørn Barmen kolbjorn.barmen at uninett.no
Tue Jul 25 13:05:08 CEST 2006

I'm wondering... the hobbitlaunch.cfg man page says..
"The key is enclosed in angle brackets, and must be unique for each task.
You can choose your key-names as you like, they are only used internally
in hobbitlaunch to identify each task."

But what if I do have 2 keys with identical names, which one will be used?
I get the impression that it's the last one, but I'm not sure.

My idea is that I can leave the "original" hobbitlaunch.cfg untouched
except for a "directory hobbitlaunch.d" at the end, and then override keys
with files in that directory.

--
Kolbjørn Barmen
UNINETT Driftsenter