[hobbit] Web server or hobbit?

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at dpi.wa.gov.au
Fri Jul 21 08:19:17 CEST 2006

Some extra info
When I right-click on a face icon, I get the Address as
http://10.1.14.84/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOSTSVC=shire.bbgen&IP=127.0.0.1&DISPLAYNAME=shire

Doing the same on the column descriptions gives me an Address of
http://10.1.14.84/hobbit-cgi/hobbitcolumn.sh?hobbitd

Anybody see anything odd in that?

Regards
   Vernon