[hobbit] recommended version of rrdtool 1.2 for Hobbit 4.2

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jul 19 21:50:33 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 01:03:35PM -0400, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> I'm thinking of upgrading my production Hobbit server to rrdtool 1.2
> when Hobbit 4.2 is released.  Is there a preferred version of rrdtool
> that I should use, or just grab the latest (1.2.15)?

Personally, I still use rrdtool 1.0.49 or so on my production servers.
My development system uses whatever was the latest 1.2.x version from
about a month ago. I think most of the bugs in the early 1.2 versions
have been fixed, so upgrading to the latest version is probably a
reasonably safe way forward.