[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 release candidate available

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 18 12:38:04 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 11:26:00AM +0200, Dominique Frise wrote:
> Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> >* The "Acknowledge Alert" utility has been enhanced, so you can
> >  acknowledge an alert without having to use the ack-code from an
> >  alert e-mail. This requires that you setup the bb-ack CGI to allow
> >  this, by adding the --no-pin option to CGI_ACK_OPTS in hobbitcgi.cfg.
>
> Maybe I am missing something but when I set this, the "Acknowledge Alert"
> page is empty.

Well, do you have any alerts active at the moment ? You can check by
seeing if the command

 bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard color=red,yellow fields=hostname,testname,cookie"

returns any data.

Note: If you have your systems split across multiple pages, it will only
show the hosts on those pages. If you are viewing a single host (e.g.
the detailed status of a host), it will only show that host in the
ack web-page.