[hobbit] Feature request: Remove a purple host hobbit server webpage

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 03:27:35 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Stoerner" <henrik at hswn.dk>
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Feature request: Remove a purple host hobbit server
webpage

> On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 08:25:10AM -0500, T.J. Yang wrote:
>>
>> My current bb server administration require using many bb commands to
>> cleanup a retired host.
>> I hope hobbit server can enable same kind of removal from web gui.
>
> Shouldn't be difficult, but right now you need to do two things:
>
> 1) Remove the host from the bb-hosts file.
> 2) Run the command
>        bb 127.0.0.1 "drop HOSTNAME"
>
> If you only want to remove a test that is purple because you've stopped
> testing it, then
>    bb 127.0.0.1 "drop HOSTNAME TESTNAME"
> will do it.

Henrik, thanks for the repply
First applogize for not fufilling  my promise yet(autoconfigsicate hobbit).
It is easier say then done(lack of time,skill and will).

Secondly, for web GUI enhancement of hobbit, can you try YUI (see R1) ?
Tigra menu is ok but YUI(version 0.11.0) looks very promissing and powerful.
Lots of features in Tigra Gold/Pro are avaiable in YUI also.

R1. http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/

tj yang