[hobbit] Bug Suspect - Hobbit 4.2-beta-20060605

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jul 14 18:41:31 CEST 2006

Hi Mike,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 05:30:41PM +0100, Mike Harron wrote:
> Hi,
>    I'm not sure if this message is going to a list or an individual.

You sent it to the mailing list address, but it seems you are not a
subscriber yourself. Hence I am responding to you directly, with a cc
to the list.

> The script $HOME/client/runclient.sh is created without a space character
> after the "sed -e" statements. This causes the interpretation of options
> "--hostname", "--class", etc to fail.

Indeed, I thought I had gotten all of those weeded out. Thanks for
noticing - I've fixed this for the final release.

By the way, an updated release candidate was made available recently.
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/07/msg00126.html