[hobbit] RC client release bug?

David Gore David.Gore at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Jul 13 21:09:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

We have seen this with recent snapshots and the latest release candidate
client.  logfetch hangs which causes the client to hang and go purple
for all the tests.  It can be resolved by killing logfetch and deleting
all the entries in ~/client/tmp.  We could try to be more surgical on
the deleting of files.  This has happened on two very independent hosts
running Solaris 8, one being a SunFire 880 and another being an E4500/E5500.

Suggestions?  It can run for many days before hanging.

--
David