Runclient correction

Arnoud Post arnoud at koekiemonster.com
Sun Jul 9 12:20:09 CEST 2006

Henrik,

I just did a clean install of the beta version (4.2-beta-20060605), and
I noticed a few mistakes in the runclient.sh script.

The "status" part misses a few $MACHINEDOTS in the pid lines. This
results in "Hobbit is not running" messages.

============== Corrected lines: ============

   "status")
         if test -s $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/clientlaunch.$MACHINEDOTS.pid
         then
                 kill -0 `cat
$HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/clientlaunch.$MACHINEDOTS.pid`
                 if test $? -eq 0
                 thenCHINEDOTS
                         echo "Hobbit client (clientlaunch) running with
PID `cat $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/clientlaunch.$MACHINEDOTS.pid`"
                 else
                         echo "Hobbit client not running, removing stale
PID file"
                         rm -f
$HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/clientlaunch.$MACHINEDOTS.pid
                 fi
         else
                 echo "Hobbit client (clientlaunch) does not appear to
be running"
         fi
         ;;