[hobbit] hobbit-clients.cfg

Sean Hennessey sean.hennessey1 at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Jul 5 23:18:07 CEST 2006

What exactly is the point in having both of these rules ? I cannot tell
if you want 5 or 9 sm_server processes.

--For testing purposes to see if my regexp's where wrong or the docs where
wrong :)

We wrote the regexp's thinking it would bail out when it hit the first one
and where surprised when it matched the two of the regexp ( the specific and
the default catch all).

I was thinking about digging into the code to see if it would be possible to
have it exit once it hits the first match. Do you see this as being a major
endeavor? It's either that, write out over 40 individual host lines, or
write some exclude's.

Thanks in advance.
Sean