[hobbit] rrd question

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 00:43:35 CEST 2006

Henrik,

First: AWESOME
Second: Would it be possible to specify hours and minutes?
I know rrdtool not only lets you specify dates, but also hours/minutes.
something like "-s 14:00 20060419 -e 15:00 20060419"

I havn't downloaded the code to see how you implemented the metric report,
so I don't know how easy/hard this would be to implement.

Thanks,
Jeff