[hobbit] Question/feature request

Eric van de Meerakker eric-list-1 at softlution.com
Mon Jul 3 14:17:43 CEST 2006

Hi Henrik,

I don't know if you read my previous response (see below), because it
got sent using the wrong mail account. But I think I've found another
issue: does the network retest procedure after a failed test ignore the
"expect" setting in bb-services?

I tried to do some testing by deliberatly misconfiguring the expect
setting for the FTP test (I set it to 221 in stead of 220), and now I
have got a cyclical behaviour on the Hobbit server: it will turn all
(five) FTP service tests yellow on the next test, but within a minute
they all turn green again. Again five minutes later they turn yellow
again, back green within a minute, etc. etc. This continues to happen
until I put the expect 220 back in bb-services...

I don't think this is the correct behaviour?

Regards,

Eric.