[hobbit] http tests for multiple web servers on different ports on the same host?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jan 31 22:32:39 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 02:13:38PM -0500, Kauffman, Tom wrote:
> I seem to be missing something -- maybe not enough caffiene yet today.
>
> How do I do simple response tests for multiple web servers on the same
> IP at different ports? As far as we are concerned (currently) *the* web
> server is unavailable if *either* component fails to respond.

Just list the URL's one after the other - with some white-space betweeen
each. They will all be shown in a single "http" column; if one or more
responds with an error, the entire test will show up red.

> http://whq-trextst:8071/scripts/wgate/webgui/!|http://WHQ-TREXTST.nibco.com:37105/TREXHttpServer/TREXISAPIExt.dll

0.0.0.0 www.foo.com # http://whq-trextst:8071/scripts/wgate/webgui/! http://WHQ-TREXTST.nibco.com:37105/TREXHttpServer/TREXISAPIExt.dll

should do it.