Rebuilt server

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Fri Jan 27 12:44:31 CET 2006

Hi,

I was very silly, I thought that Windows didn't write to the files when using ntabackup. I have no working tapestation on my HP-UXserver, so I installed Samba and used ntbackup to backup my server. But Windows change a lot of long filenames. At least is that what I think happened. So almost everything stopped working.

But Samba was still running so I started to copy selected directories and config files to Windows. Since I think my mailserver is most critical I installed it on another HP-UXserver and got it to work

Now I have reinstalled HP_UX and all needed libraries, compilers and other software. I hope.

That's the background.

I copied my Hobbit home directory back, and installed a new snapshot.  After some trial and error almost everything works. All datafiles are updated. Main view, All non green and NK view seems to work.

But when I click on History button I get: Cannot open history file.
And no graphs are created.

It seems like the data-directory isn't accessible.

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist
 "Never run after your own hat.  Others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun?"
-- Mark Twain