[hobbit] Repeat entries in bb-hosts

Deal, Richard rdeal at tigr.ORG
Tue Jan 24 14:47:56 CET 2006

I didn't have to modify bb-prtdiag at all to get it running under the
hobbit client.

You will have to modify the etc/hobbitclient.cfg file to represent your
environment and the bb-prtdiag modifications should also be added.

I have these lines added to hobbitclient.cfg:

(might be some line modification by email but you get the idea)

#

#from prtdiag script

#

UNAME="/sbin/uname"

#PLATFORM_SPEC=`${UNAME} -i`

#PRTDIAG_COMMAND="/usr/platform/${PLATFORM_SPEC}/sbin/prtdiag"

PRTDIAG_OPT="-v"

ZONENAME=/usr/bin/zonename

#Systems that don't support temperature checks

EXCLUDE_SYSTEMS="Ultra-1 Ultra-2 Ultra-5_10 Ultra-30 Ultra-60 Ultra-80
UltraAX-i

2 UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine Sun-Fire Netra-T4 UltraAX-e2
Ultra-Enterprise-10000"

PRTDIAG_IGNORE_ERRORS="No failures|Most recent AC Power Failure|Minimum
Availabl

e|CS Fail|No Hardware failures|^===|currently no Boards|Fault     Fan"

PRTDIAG_IGNORE_FAULTS="No Recent System Faults found|No System Faults
found|Faul

t Value|Fault LED|NO_FAULT|Power  Fault|Status        Fault|Fault
off"

LOM_COMMAND="/usr/sbin/lom"

LOM_OPT="-pfvt"

Woops there is one slight modification to the bb-prtdiag script.  Since
hobbitclient.cfg does not allow for execution, just variable setting, I
had to uncomment these two lines in bb-prtdiag: