[hobbit] problem with rrdtool

Frauke Scholz fscholz at csc.com
Tue Jan 17 10:06:24 CET 2006

Thank you for the test.
I haven't full access to the server. A collegue has installed the software.
He is not available at the moment.
I ask him and try it again later.
I have the same binary depot file used.

regards
Frauke

CSC (Germany) Ltd.; MDS (Managed Desktop Services) Web & Middleware
Engineering
Wolfenbütteler Str. 86/Obergstr. 5
38102 Braunschweig
Germany
Phone: +49.531.224.1086 or +49.5172.129279
Fax: +49.531.224.1995
e-Mail: fscholz at csc.com
Internet: http://www.de.csc.com

Experience Results. Experience CSC.

Please note that this e-mail, including any attachments, contains
information that is subject to United States laws and regulations. The use
or further dissemination of these materials or information therein may be
prohibited by United States law.

             "lars ebeling"
             <lars.ebeling at leo
             pg9.no-ip.org>                                             To
                                       <hobbit at hswn.dk>
             16.01.2006 16:51                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [hobbit] problem with rrdtool
              hobbit at hswn.dk

I tested to configure with the bundled c-compiler and got the same errors.
So that means that you have to download the gnu c-compiler and also gnu
make.

Regards
Lars