[hobbit] logic dependencies and combined to alerts

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Fri Jan 13 15:14:24 CET 2006

I was meaning an option such as "if fails due to dependant in route tag
change colour to: "clear" option but their doesn't appear to be one
looking at the bbtest-net section of hobbitserver.cfg. Maybe Henrik can
confirm this?

   depends=(testA:host1/test1,host2/test2)

I haven't used it but depends=(conn:SPF/conn) etc should work. Conn is a
network test run from your server. Try it and see would be the best way
although I personally prefer router as I use it for hosts on a
particular switch too.

Craig