[hobbit] purple clients problem

Longina Przybyszewska longina at imada.sdu.dk
Fri Jan 13 14:10:05 CET 2006

UPS. I have just noticed that there are bbrun processes running
on those 2 servers from old BB installation.
I think  it explains all my the troubles -... make upgrades carefully...

By the way , is there a special bb_channel for BBclient-Hobbitserver
communication?

regards
Longina

--
Longina Przybyszewska, system programmer
Dept. of Math. & Comp. Sci. - IMADA

tel: +45 6550 2359 - http://www.imada.sdu.dk         email: longina at imada.sdu.dk