Hobbit Alert config

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Fri Jan 13 11:55:30 CET 2006

Hi all

Can anybody tell me if there is a specific order required for the
entries in hobbit-alert.cfg?
For instance, this line
MAIL 55512345 at messagenet.com.au <mailto:0 at messagenet.com.au>  FORMAT=SMS
REPEAT=180 DURATION>5 COLOR=red RECOVERED
alerts me to the issue, but I don't get a recovered SMS.

I know Hobbit is configured correctly, because this line
MAIL v.everett at afgonline.com.au RECOVERED REPEAT=480
mails me the recovered notice.

Cheers
     Vernon

-----
No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: This message and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material
of Australian Finance Group Limited or a third party. It is intended solely for the purpose of the
addressee and any other named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The confidentiality attached
to this message is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken transmission or delivery to any
unintended party. If you have received this message in error, please notify the author immediately or
contact Australian Finance Group on +61 8 9420 7888.