[hobbit] does client/bin/hobbitlaunch read clientlaunch.cfg after changes?

Rolf Schrittenlocher Schrittenlocher at rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jan 11 14:21:42 CET 2006

Hi Henrik,

thanks for the info and special thanks for the great hobbit tool - I
don't know how you managed to create it and to sleep sometimes or do
other even nicer things but it is great!
Rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HRZ/BDV, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 798 2881
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at rz.uni-frankfurt.de