[hobbit] NCV problems still

Wild, Phil Phil.Wild at asgardwealthsolutions.com.au
Fri Jan 6 07:39:25 CET 2006

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the response. If you are expecting the number of variables to
vary from one status message to the next then you need to write your own
parsing script and store the variables in individual RRD's ala how the
disk rrd's are built.

Fy first status message has a DEV line and a RUN line but it seems to
only process the DEV line. It has me stumped. I'm almost ready to give
up on the NCV functionality and write my own parsing script.

Cheers

Phil