[hobbit] Intervals and graphs

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri Feb 17 20:04:43 CET 2006

Doug,

The RRD definitions have a "valid time" -- default is 600 seconds, or 10
minutes.  So if your values are not updated within 10 minutes they are
considered invalid.  Problem is that you may have to fiddle in the
source to change these default settings to accommodate non-standard
polling intervals...

GLH