[hobbit] Memory check

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Wed Feb 8 15:26:31 CET 2006

Ok I understand the concept.  However, I don't want to continue to receive
Alerts because Linux is doing exactly what it is designed to do.  Does
anyone have a script that can clear the buffers and stop hobbit from paging
me?  Can I modify the script to only alert when REAL memory is at 100% or
higher?  Or do I have to reboot my server ever morning to resolve this
alert?  I currently have the alerts disabled, but I am concerned that I
could miss a critical error

Dave