[hobbit] Graphs

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Feb 7 12:27:21 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 11:28, brandste at hebis.de wrote:
> Hi Stef,
>
> if you find out how, we are interested in the solution.
>
> At our side we would like to have the cpu-utilization in addition to the
> load under the point cpu...
I'm not a programmer, but as far as I can see, you can specify 1 graph for 1
page.  This should be change so you can specify multiple graphs.  There is a
framework for multiple graps for disk, inode and qtree.
I think there are 2 changes needed:  One in the file that parses the variable
TEST2RRD (lib/hobbitrrd.c) so you can specify multiple graphs / page.  And
one in the file that generates the html pages (lib/htmllog.c).

Stef