Graphing help needed

brandste at hebis.de brandste at hebis.de
Tue Feb 7 11:26:22 CET 2006

Hi, i still have the problem that with our hobbit we are unable
to generate more then de daily graph.
Plese feel free to bash us for stupidity or maybe helb us with
an easy way to get this problem solved.

We tried to deinstall and started from scratch.
So there ist in the "configure.server" one config line,
where you set the wanted graphs.

***The Hobbit history webpage by default displays a 1-day
***graph of the history. It can also show a 1-week, 4-weeks and
***1-year graphs, or any combination of these.

***Which graphs to show by default (1d/1w/4w/1y/all) [all]

We would like to have all (so against the starting lines) hence
we said YES to all...

But this does not work!
Only the daily graph is displayed :(

Digging in the Makefile and redoing the setup, leads
to the following difference:

using:
Which graphs to show by default (1d/1w/4w/1y/all) [all]
<return>

--> results
# Default history graph setting
HISTGRAPHDEF = -DDEFPIXELS=960 -DDEFBARSUMS=15

using:
Which graphs to show by default (1d/1w/4w/1y/all) [all]
1d/4w  <return>

--> results
# Default history graph setting
HISTGRAPHDEF = -DDEFPIXELS=960 -DDEFBARSUMS=5

Are we right that the Variable: "-DDEFBARSUMS"
is the point to fiddle with?

Can this be changed in a working hobbit?

Anybody?

Thanks in advance
    Mathias