[hobbit] Messages file not reporting

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Fri Feb 3 16:55:35 CET 2006

Yes, Linux based. I will  have to look into what you are doing. I am
wondering if maybe a grep on the log file with the expression "WARNING"
would return only those warnings. Then bump up against the timestamp to
see if it is old. Beyond an hour, ignore it. This would give me the
alert and then I could shut it off and it would go past the time stamp.
Big Brother gave you a file to show for each machine what you were
looking to alert on.
Thanks for giving me a direction to go.

--
Edward M. Croft