stopping purple alerts

Great Dilla great.dilla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:19:14 CET 2006

Fellows,

I need your help regarding hobbit alerts. I need to stop the sending
of purple messages of services being monitored in the clients.

I have already edited the file: hobbitserver.cfg
  ... and changed the line: ALERTCOLORS="red,yellow" (removing purple)

The info column shows that the service being monitored has alerts on
color yellow and red only.

What other files do I need to edit for the alerts to send emails only
on red and yellow colors?

There is another line having purple but has comments that it is only
used on BB. I haven't made modifications to it yet. If ever it is
needed, do I need to re-start hobbit server after modifications?

Any help you could extend will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Great