[hobbit] Users / Procs Graphing problem

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 1 14:47:14 CET 2006

Hi Mike,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 01:12:32PM -0000, Rowell, Mike wrote:
> I'll pull the data at the client side and see if I can tell whats going
> wrong.

I was a bit silly when I suggested that you pull the data from the web.
An easier way (and it gives me some more interesting data to work with)
would be to get it directly from the hobbit daemon. So just run

   bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdlog bad,client,name.cpu"

and save this to a file.

The reason this is more interesting is because it provides data about
when the last status message was received and such.