Hobbit - Graph/Metric Reports

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Fri Dec 15 21:47:28 CET 2006

Hello All,

I was wondering, has anyone written any type

of scripts that would allow you to graph systems

based on specific parameters of a test.

So, for example, Let's say I wanted to know all

the systems that had swap or physical memory

that had averaged 85% or above for a specific data range.

I select, "All Systems", memory test, and >85%.

This would draw a multi-graph with all the systems,

their swap, physical memory, and what they had reached.

I could set date ranges as well.

This way, I could analyze cpu, memory, swap, disk i/o,

disk space, etc., looking for systems needing

infrastructure improvements.

Thanks..James