[hobbit] RRD problem with a Custom Script

Guðmundur Ö. Ingvarsson Gudmundur.Ingvarsson at landsbanki.is
Tue Dec 12 16:43:29 CET 2006

Alrighty, that I missed completely.

Now I have graphs for each host for these connections, thank you.

Another question I have, is there a way to include rrd files from multible
Folders into a single graph using a regexp or something in the hobbitgraph.cfg
File for the PATTERN ?

Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
Landsbanki Íslands hf.
Kerfisstjóri / Systems Engineer
Upplýsingatæknisvið / Information Technology - UNIX

Sími / Tel.: (+354)  410 6730
Farsími / Mobile: (+354)  820 5074
Fax: (+354)  410 3032
gudmundur.ingvarsson at landsbanki.is