[hobbit] Problem viewing "Critical Systems"

Bullers, Tom D. Tom_D._Bullers at omb.eop.gov
Mon Dec 11 17:03:48 CET 2006

Yes I am doing some tricks - I should have mentioned it.

My test environment requires that I ssh tunnel through my localhost to the remote machine on the defined network port.  I can see how this is foiling the cgi's.

I thought I was having apache/cgi problems.

I'll see what I can do about improving accessibility in my test environment.

Thanks much.

-tom

Tom Bullers
Systems Administrator