[hobbit] Message to henrik

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Dec 8 22:02:30 CET 2006

Hi T.J.

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 05:39:33PM -0600, T.J. Yang wrote:

> Please read and catch up your personal email queue at henrik at hswn.dk.

Please understand that Hobbit is something I do in my spare time.

If I don't answer your e-mails immediately, it is probably because I do
not have much spare time at the moment - and whatever spare time I do
have may be used on other things than Hobbit. The time I do spend on
Hobbit currently is spent on those questions that I find most interesting,
or where someone is having an urgent problem. Your question does not fall
into either of those categories.

And re-sending your emails does not help.