[hobbit] Configuration database backend.

Geoff Steer gsteer at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 8 01:38:20 CET 2006

There are some good examples of (free) monitoring systems with database
backends (and web interfaces).
I recently downloaded Zenoss (http://www.zenoss.com) as a VMware
appliance and was impressed with the look and feel. It doesn't come
close to Hobbit for the range of tests it can do (mostly SNMP) nor is it
as easy to add new tests.

Regards
Geoff