apache graph

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Dec 5 20:04:58 CET 2006

Hi,

I tried to get the apache graphs working.  Everything is working, they show up
on the trends page, I can see the apache.rrd file and it is upated each 5
minutes.  However, there are no updates, so the graph shows NaNQ.

This is for an apache server, part of an oracle mid tier installation.  If you
know oracle, it is possible they changed the layout of the server-status
page.  I attached the server-status page.  Can somebody checks the layout of
this page or has a solution for my problem ?

Stef