Ext scripts not working from an include file?

Boulanger, Ben Ben_Boulanger at cable.comcast.com
Tue Dec 5 17:44:08 CET 2006

Hello,

    First - thank you for Hobbit, It's excellent and I personally love it.

    The real reason for the email:  I've got a bunch of ext scripts that I converted from big brother and they seem to work fine from the bb-hosts file, but they don't operate from the include file.  Here's an example of a line that works in the bb-hosts but not in the include:

192.168.1.1    Hostname_of_Box # snmp chassis ntsvcs ipedge clustat drivechk pcanywhere strmstat snapchk verchk filesizes driveerrors

The only thing I would get is conn info and trends.

Anyone encounter this before?

Thanks,

Ben Boulanger