[hobbit] SMTP and FTP Services Red

Geoff Hallford geoff at hallford.ca
Fri Dec 1 00:17:15 CET 2006

I tried putting all IP's and hostname's into their respective hosts files
and changing the resolution order but it didn't help. It appears the server
on the far side is just plain slow to respond with a 220. The only thing
that would help is if I can set the time delay (wait 15 seconds before
failing). I think this would be a good feature to have if it doesn't exist
already.

Thanks anyways.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction