New Install

Aldredge, Fred faldredge at firstam.com
Thu Aug 31 23:32:39 CEST 2006

HELP!!!

I'm trying to do a complete new install of "hobbit 4.2.0". I want to
believe I have followed all the instructions. I have tried the install
twice with the same results. This is at the end of the output of the
make command.

- this is the error message -

ldap_start_tls_s                    ldaptest.o

ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to bbtest-net

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [bbtest-net] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/hobbit/hobbit-4.2.0/bbnet'

make: *** [bbnet-build] Error 2