[hobbit] Can a host be "aliased" multiple times in bb-hosts?

Matthew Davis matthew at familycampground.org
Thu Aug 31 07:05:55 CEST 2006

And going a step fruther, what about only displaying certain tags for
a certain host and displaying other tags from that same host on a
differnt page, without showing the first set.

For example, I'd like to have a page that shows all connection type
info (smtp/http/ftp/etc.) and another page that shows collected data
from the hobbit-client (cpu/mem/vmio/etc).

Is that possible?  Or does hobbit display all or nothing about a host?
 I've been playing and searching for a few days about this with no
luck.  I hope I'm overlooking something obvious.

--
Matthew Davis