links on http button

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Wed Aug 30 12:43:31 CEST 2006

Hi Henrik,

on BB I've made a little hack to bb-network.sh so the URLs on the http test became clickable links so an admin or operator could just click on this in BB and verify the error or see that it was a false one.
I just wanted to know in which file I have to look for this to get the same on Hobbit.

And I have another question.
I've put all definitions for PROC and PORT into hobbit-clients.cfg like this
PORT LOCAL=%[.:]22$ STATE=LISTEN "TEXT=SSH listener" COLOR=yellow
But in the logfile clientdata.log I see the following:
2006-08-30 12:28:50 Unknown token 'COLOR=yellow' ignored at line 413

What is the right syntax for the line?
I also tried with color=yellow and with quotation marks around it - nothing helped.

Best Regards
Torsten