how to adjust timeout value for HTTP/SSH tests ?

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:09:23 CEST 2006

hi, there,
Once or twice a day, I have a server whose HTTP/SSH will go red then
recovered within a minute. For a few times, it recovered at next run instead
of within the same run. The somewhat sluggish response from HTTP/SSH servers
could be due to the load on the system at the time.

For this particular server, I just want to know the service is responding
and not all so concerned about its performance at this point. The actual
status message says the server times out at 10.79s.
1) any way I can set this timeout value to 30s or 60s
2) it seems there's a 2nd probe for each test within a test run. Can it be
set to go red only
 failed two probes in a row? I assume the 2nd probe using longer timeout.

red Mon Aug 28 18:10:07 2006: Server timeout

&red http://server01/index.php <http://callisto/wiki/index.php> - Server
timeout

Seconds:    10.79