[hobbit] new feature ?

Rolf Schrittenlocher Schrittenlocher at rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Aug 29 11:58:50 CEST 2006

Hi Nicolas,

it seems to be not too complicate to write a custom script for that
purpose. Store the output of df -k in a temporary file, check the
difference in an intervall and alert if something is growing fast.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HRZ/BDV, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 - 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at rz.uni-frankfurt.de