[hobbit] Another stellar release

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 28 07:32:59 CEST 2006

Hi Gary,

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 11:19:47PM -0400, Gary B. wrote:
> >I must commend Henrik, not only on this wonderful achievement, but also
> >on the amazing new features in 4.2.  May all your releases be so good!
>
> And after much time spent RTFM'ing and asking on this mailing list,
> I've finally figured out the log monitoring.  It works a little
> differently than I thought, but after getting used to it, it's so much
> better than BB's implementation.  I look forward to see what future
> releases will bring.

It would be interesting to hear what it was that confused you. If you
have any suggestions for extra documentation or such that would make
it easier to setup, I'm all ears.

The problem with writing docs is that you only do it after you have been
working with something for a long time. So it's difficult to forget
everything you know, and try catch everything you must describe to
someone without that knowledge.