[hobbit] Not seeing custom footer scripts in 4.2.0 -- What'd I do wrong?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Thu Aug 24 17:06:11 CEST 2006

Never mind. (sigh) --

The joys of having a test and a production implementation, and not
paying attention to what you're doing. I clobbered my 'custom' bb_footer
in the production environment when the webfiles were installed.

It's the standard bb_footer with three additional lines, giving an
explanation of what all the icons mean. I figured it works better than
trying to explain to people which help file to look at :-)

Apologies --

Tom