[hobbit] Webpage with patches for 4.2.0

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 14 23:25:40 CEST 2006

In <a60f25fc0608141414n5a013622o234690b1a8435c9f at mail.gmail.com> "Asif Iqbal" <vadud3 at gmail.com> writes:

>On 8/14/06, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:
>> Don't know if everyone is aware of it, but I maintain a webpage
>> with a summary of the known issues in 4.2.0 that have been
>> discussed here on the mailing list, and links to the patches that
>> I have produced since the release.
>>
>> So the first place to go if you have problems with 4.2.0 is this page:
>>
>>         http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/patches/

>I see there are 7 links to patches. I downloaded but not upgraded my
>hobbit server to 4.2.0 yet. Should I need to add these patches?

Depends, I guess. I'm about to upgrade my own production system tomorrow,
and will apply the two patches in the "Major" section since these do affect
my setup.

The other patches are for issues that you'll only run into rarely, or
which have no direct effect on the running system. E.g. a patch for
a test-mode of the alert module.